sI

Friday, January 20, 2006

what the...?

went to Subway for lunch today with the boss...
got to the cashier ...
my sandwich on the tray, bosses sandwich on the tray...
i had the 12" sub, he had a 6" sub ...
cashier asks what i got...

me: i have the 12" steak and cheese
cashier: is that the footlong one?


wha????
Pushed by Pusher Robot at 5:03 PM

See what Blogger gemmak had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger cinders had to say about the experience!
See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!
See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!
links to this post

4 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger gemmak revealed...

Hmmmm...more than a little concerning! :o/

11:32 AM  
Blogger cinders revealed...

Ah... Subway. The other day I was there and she asked if I wanted it toasted and I said no, so what did she do? Toasted it-- I didn't say anything.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

Enjoyed a lot! »

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link