sI

Monday, June 05, 2006

Freakin...

I'm not exactly what you would call outgoing. I'm shy and introverted. This is the case until I am familiar with a process or people, at which point all bets are off. The only place that doesn't hold true is the internet since there is a degree of mystery about people. So, why tell you this?
Just to let you know that I am truly freaking out.

I have to fly to Chicago tomorrow. It's not the flying part that freaks me out. It's the PROCESS of getting to and from the plane that freaks me out because I have NEVER done it before. I don't know what to do. I know that sounds stupid, I can't help it, it's just the way I am.

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 11:28 AM

See what Blogger HST had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger Chickie had to say about the experience!
See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!
See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!
links to this post

4 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger HST revealed...

Don't feel stupid. Seriously, new things are always scary. I fly all the time, sometimes twice a week, what do you want to know? email me and I'll answer ya. I got nothing better to do at work anyway...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Chickie revealed...

I totally understand where you're coming from. You'll be fine.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link