sI

Monday, October 02, 2006

Assorted Goodies...

well ok, I don't know how "goodie" they are but they certainly are assorted.

My 12 year old running cross country did ok this weekend. I was hoping she'd come in with a better time than before but she didn't. It wasn't horrible but keep wanting her to improve.

I went with her on a class trip last Wednesday. It was an okay day but turned out to be mostly a really long way to travel for lunch.

My truck is slowly falling apart and it is starting to annoy the crap out of me! Maybe I should just blow it up and get a new one.

I've been thinking about starting another blog. I was thinking along the lines of something less anonymous. I haven't totally decided yet. I'm also not sure anyone cares. I still won't put names or specific things up, but, it would be more about me and who I am than this one is. Any thoughts?

Monday sux!
Pushed by Pusher Robot at 10:47 AM

See what Blogger Michelle had to say about the experience!
See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!

2 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger Michelle revealed...

So, if you start a new blog....are you gonna tell us the link??? Is it gonna be a sex blog??? LOL j/k heheh ;)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

I'm all about letting it all hang out in the blog world.
But that's just me...and I am a loon. ;)

I'd be interested in reading something a bit more personal now and then though.

Steve~

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment