sI

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Bicycle Built for Two!

Apparently someone has WAY too much time on their hands ...

Don't get me wrong I laughed at a couple of them ... but mostly I just kept asking myself ... WHY?

What the heck am I talking about? Check it out HERE!

Don't say I didn't warn you! What? Didn't I? MUAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! Too Bad!

Edit: Just so she won't get her panties in a bunch, props to Shover Robot for showing this to me. That's right, she found it. She sent me the link for it. It was all her! I had nothing to do with it. I mean, I was just sitting here doing nothing and she right out and told me about it. I would have NEVER have found such a thing without her! Really! Thanks Shover!

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 1:30 PM

See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger Shover Robot had to say about the experience!

2 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

omg, that was fun!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Shover Robot revealed...

Gee now how did you find something like that?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment