sI

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My, my, it sure has been a long time!

I must apologize for the ... wait ... you know what? Everyone does that. "I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while." blah, blah. I'm not gonna do it. I can't help it. It isn't my fault. If the boss would let me just write stuff all day long ... there sure would be a lot more posts, but, that isn't likely to happen. Funny thing is they seem to want other stuff done.

Okay, so that is out of my control. The other issue is my OTHER blog. I was going to try and make this blog just random goofy stuff and make my other blog more about ME from beginning to end. It isn't all that exciting but I figured if I was going to continue being more "personal" on the other blog that at least SOME background might be a good idea. Even that blog right now is lacking the number of posts I would like but it is still taking all the time from this one right now. I'm not sure that I will continue to maintain TWO separate blogs ... this one might just merge with the other after a while. Please, if you don't have the address to the other blog and you would like to read it ... email me. It isn't that hard. My email addy is in my profile. I am not trying to limit the other blog to certain readers either, I am just interested in knowing how many people are even interested in reading it.

The other thing taking up a lot of my time...i know, whine some more you little brat! Okay, I will. I spend most of my morning reading my blog feeds ... it kind of shoots a lot of the day I'm supposed to be working. What a ridiculous addiction! I'm sure nobody else has this problem at ALL!

Disclaimer: The preceding statement was intended soley to be heavily sarcastic. Any similarity between the last statement and any non-sarcastic feelings is purely coincidental.

So you want something to do? Look up the video for "Office Linebacker". I'd link it but i'm too lazy and it's way too easy to find a million versions on google video. If you get too bored of that, don't forget it is always a requirement to check out engrish.com

if you ever find something silly on the intarweb ... let me know. I'd LOVE to check it out or post it. just let me know in the comments. Please make sure they are work friendly OR warn appropriately.

All your base are belong to us!

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 4:00 PM

See what Anonymous Anonymous had to say about the experience!

1 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Anonymous Anonymous revealed...

i could never maintain two blogs. I'm having a hard time maintaining just one!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment