sI

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Long Post Divided By 2 = Short Post + Short Post

Yes that title totally blows. No sleep remember? You don't like it? Cover it up with a little whiteout ...

Um....let's try this again. Where did I leave off? What's that you say? Oh yeah! Thanks!

So here are some of the movies I've seen. I'm not going to review them for you, but I will give you my BRIEF opinion on most of them.

The Descent - Scary? A few scenes caused certain members of my family to obtain airtime from their seats on the couch. Relatively good mix of scary and gory.

Boy Eats Girl - No this is not one of THOSE movies! It is supposed to be a sorta stupid, funny zombie movie. They got the stupid part right! Oh yeah ... and I guess they got the zombie part right too. I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Crank - Pissed off hitman? The trailer made me wanna see this. The result? Disappointing. They so could have done so much more with this movie. However, definitely worth watching just for the Chinatown scene!

Blood and Chocolate - Dang! I almost forgot to mention this one! Nobody sparkles!

Bound - Jennifer Tilly! Now I just need to get my wife to watch it with me so we can try out the Xmas present that we just got back. The oddest warranty return ever, but that's another story.
Pushed by Pusher Robot at 1:42 PM

0 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Post a Comment