sI

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where The Old People Are.

There are two signs on my way home which always strike me as funny. I apologize that I don't have a picture of it but a cell phone camera at 55mph doesn't really take great pics. I'll try and describe it as best as possible.
The sign on the top of the post is a brown sign with white lettering that says:

<--- HISTORIC TOWNNAME


(obviously I've removed the actual town name to protect the not-so-innocent)
Immediately below that is a green sign which reads:

<--- SENIOR CENTER

Coincidence?

Labels:

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 8:33 AM

See what Blogger Shover Robot had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger Pusher Robot had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger Shover Robot had to say about the experience!

3 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger Shover Robot revealed...

You Live with a bunch of seniors?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Pusher Robot revealed...

Shover: This has nothing to do with where I live.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Shover Robot revealed...

oh okay then I don't get it!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment