sI

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Netflix picks

Browsing my Netflix today and glanced through some of the recommendations. I think they have some work to do with the system that decides what movies you would like. Here they are. I'm not gonna post links to all of these so if you want to look them up to see how absurd these are feel free, I'll wait!

Suggestion: Another Gay Movie
because I enjoyed: Sister Act

Suggestion: Boy Culture
because I enjoyed: Sister Act

Suggestion: Rush-A Show of Hands
because I enjoyed: MXC Season 2

Suggestion: Born Into Brothels
because I enjoyed: Princess Mononoke

Suggestion: The Corporation
because I enjoyed: Princess Mononoke

Suggestion: Enron-The Smartest Guys In The Room
because I enjoyed: Spinal Tap

There are a bunch more but that gives you some idea. I'm trying to figure out why Sister Act triggers the Gay and Lesbian genre?

Labels: ,

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 4:54 PM

See what Blogger Shover Robot had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger DTH had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger teahouse had to say about the experience!

3 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger Shover Robot revealed...

Maybe because they are all women and Whoopie Goldberg is in it?

10:10 AM  
Blogger DTH revealed...

Netflix recommended...
Battle Royale
Because I liked...
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army Of Darkness

One of these things is not like the others...

10:08 AM  
Blogger teahouse revealed...

Maybe because the nuns in Sister Act all sing showtunes?

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment