sI

Friday, January 12, 2007

Say what?

Once a week on my way home I read the sign on the outside of the strip club that I pass. I read it to see what "special" day they are having on Friday. They do theme nights or celebrate someones birthday.

Yesterday as I drove past I glanced at the sign.
It read...

CASUAL FRIDAY
THIS FRIDAY

What exactly is CASUAL friday at a strip club?

---------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that Lunesta commercials have to tell you not to drive or operate heavy machinery if you take it? Shouldn't you be in bed?

--------------------------------------------------------
Being as it is cold / flu season ... this seems the perfect remedy:

Labels: , , ,

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 8:28 AM

See what Blogger Michelle had to say about the experience!

1 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger Michelle revealed...

Casual Friday at a strip club.....now THAT is a new one.....lol Oneof those things that makes you go....hmmmmmmmm! lol

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment