sI

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Big Mac Attack

Here's the scene. In my hand I hold a coupon. I know, I know, a man with a coupon...already this story doesn't sound plausible. Just for the record the wife and kids were with me too. Wife = coupon book. So, really, I have a coupon. It says FREE Big Mac with the purchase of an Extra Value Meal.

I hand the coupon to the cashier and tell her I'd like a #1 (Big Mac Extra Value Meal).

Cashier (reads the coupon): You have to order an extra value meal.

Me (didn't I just?): Yes, a #1.

Cashier: And you want another Big Mac?

Me (isn't that what the coupon says?): Um, yeah.

Is it just me or does McDonald's need to stop making their coupons so complicated?

Labels: , , ,

Pushed by Pusher Robot at 8:49 AM

See what Blogger Michelle had to say about the experience!
See what Blogger Webmiztris had to say about the experience!

2 Terrible Secrets of Space:

Blogger Michelle revealed...

McDonald's needs to start hiring people who can read! lol

8:49 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris revealed...

hiring "special" employees is cool and all, but you gotta spell everything out for them. when you order with a coupon you HAVE to say, for example, "i have a coupon for a free Big Mac with purchase of a Big Mac value meal and that's what I want." if you just hand them the coupon they'll just look at it like a monkey doing a math problem. ;)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment